Fw: ICT accessibility for women

  • From: Narine Abazian <narabazian@xxx>
  • To: <wcit-public@xxx>
  • Subject: Fw: ICT accessibility for women
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 12:47:50 -0700

Dear ITU team.

Our company, as civil society,  have sent view with the purpose do not ignore the women component (  ICT accessibility for women ) in Draft of the future ITRs.

I would be appreciate if will receive your confirmation and reason whether not been included in WCIT-12: Public Views and Opinions.

Kind regards,

Narine Abazian,

President of “Women and Information Society” NGO

Tel: +37491 22 55 35

www.facebook.com/womenandis

Armenia

narabazian@xxx